Carpinito Brothers home delivery service is the most convenient way to have landscape material reach your home. Save time and effort by letting us do the hauling. Home delivery is available for all products offered. Same day delivery service may be available or we can guarantee next day delivery.
Reference our links on this page to determine your zone and price per yard. We do not deliver less than 5 cubic yards.
- Save time and effort
- Optional same day delivery
- Guaranteed next day delivery
- Do not have to be present for delivery
- No hidden surcharges or fees
- Competitve every day low price
Image shown above is a "transfer truck".
Steps for Ordering Material
Step 1: Determine the Quantity & Type of Material Needed
The first thing you will need to do is calculate your total sqaure footage of the area you would like to cover or amend. Reference our material calculator for figuring your dimensions or contact our office for assistance.
Step 2: Call in Your Order
You will need to provide:
- Type and quantity of material
- Contact name and phone number
- Delivery address
- Date to be delivered (Deliveries available Mon-Friday)
We accept cash or check upon delivery to the driver or prepayment with a Visa or Mastercard over the phone.
Step 3: Prepare for Delivery
- Clear dumping area of obstructions (vehicles, boats, play equipment, etc.). Fixed obstructions, such as power lines or tree branches hanging over the dumping area, may result in an inability to dump in that location. If this is the case then please be prepared to have an alternate location ready.
- You do not need to be present for the delivery. You may leave dumping instructions and/or map for the driver near the door, with cash or check. If it is prepaid then we will leave the invoice and receipt at the door. Please have the dumping area cleared of obstructions ahead of time.
- Popular dumping indicators when you are not present are cones, flags, or laying out a tarp where you would like the material.
Things to Consider:
- We can provide a delivery window of AM or PM. This is a five hour window essentially; before or after 12pm. Our drivers begin deliveries at our yard at 7am and deliveries, depending on the time of year, could extend through 5pm.
- If you plan to spread the material on a specific day with the help of workers, we recommend receiving the product the day before. This allows the workers to begin on their own time without having to wait for our delivery truck.
- If you will not be present for the delivery, you may leave detailed dumping instructions for the driver. We recommend leaving them at the door or you may fax them to our office 253-854-2158. Please include the name on the order to which the instructions belong.
- A general rule-of-thumb for material coverage is that one cubic yard will cover a 10 ft. x 10 ft. area at 3" deep.
If your location is outside of our delivery zone, please call our main office so we can give you a special quote. If you are south of our white zone in Puyallup or Tacoma, please call our Tacoma location, Landscape Bark, where they will give you a quote based out of their yard.